The way of the healer
Energy Medicine, Esoteric Healing & Reiki
5 Day Training
Energy Medicine and Esoteric Healing Retreat, Cape Town 3 - 7 June 2019
This 5 day course combines Reiki attunements with instruction in Energy Medicine for self healing and Esoteric/Energy Healing techniques from the Arcane Mystery Schools.
The course has a dual objective. Firstly, you will learn what energy healing is, what it involves to be a healer, how to develop your healing gift and how to look after your self as a helper of others - to learn about energy management, keeping yourself healthy and happy and in a peak state of mental, emotional and energetic fitness. Secondly, you will have the opportunity to learn techniques for healing others, including releasing mental and emotional energy blockages, working with the chakras and the aura, guided visualizations and meditations, and more.
If you are a past student of Reiki, you can repeat previous level attunements and receive your next degree attunement including Reiki Master. If you are a new student, you can receive your first and second degrees during the course.
Good health can be described as a condition in which there is an uninterrupted flow of energy throughout the whole body. This is also true for mental and emotional health - the absence of energy patterns that cause stagnation and inhibit the natural freedom of the mind, heart and belly. The causes of physical ailments are often these same mental and emotional patterns and negative energies, such as stress, depression, anxiety and other thoughts and feelings that seem to lodge themselves and repeat automatically - our conditioned responses.
Our fundamental approach in energy medicine is to become aware of the world of energy in and around our bodies/mind, and how our thoughts and feelings influence our health and well-being. Words and concepts such as the aura, chakras, energy lines, meridians, and etheric field all describe this energy body on the personal level. The universal field of energy that we are all an integral part of is described by concepts such as the matrix, the collective unconscious, archetypes, the quantum field, and even called the Mind of God by Einstein. Scientists and mystics agree: we influence and engage with that field with our intentions, thoughts and feelings - and the field determines the shape and health of the atoms and cells of the body.
A study by the American Medical Association in 1998 found that people are desirous of “treating illness within a larger context of spiritual and life meaning….the use of alternative care is part of a broader value orientation and set of cultural beliefs, one that embraces a holistic, spiritual orientation to life.” In this course we will also discuss the spiritual significance of disease, and the message, gift and opportunity for spiritual growth that diseases can bring.
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
• Reiki attunements and training. Certifications.
• Learning how to see, feel, work and play with energy.
• Energy Medicine for self healing, including Medical Qi Gong, Tibetan Yoga, Attunement to the 5 Elements (earth, water, fire, air and ether).
• Guided Meditations and Visualizations for past life regression, clearing emotional blockages, Healing the Inner Child, Meeting your Future-Self and the Ascended Beings.
• Energy Management and the 8 Chakras. Managing the energetic data and internal programs that connect you with the matrices of 8 dimensions of being.
• Learning about the shadow aspects of The Helper and The Wounded Healer archetypes and preventing healer’s burnout.
• Esoteric Healing- cleaning, energizing and sealing/healing the aura. Releasing mental and emotional energy blockages through pressure point massage techniques, balancing chakras, Polarity Therapy and brain balancing.
• Vibrational healing through visualizations and colors, meditation on preferred reality frequencies. Choosing your bliss and highest good.
• Meditation, Qigong, Pranayama.
• Printed and digital handbook: “The Way of The Healer”
Cost: R6000 ( includes luxury en suite accommodation, self catering)
Local residents R4000 (no accommodation)