A one day experience for couples who want to deepen and enrich their connection to themselves and to each other in a healing journey through massage and energy healing, sex magic, partner yoga and conscious archetypal process work.
Tantra is an ancient spiritual practice in both the Hindu and Buddhist traditions that includes sexuality as a natural and sacred part of life. Treating sexuality as sacred is already seeing it as an approach to the divine. We also make contact with a core and essential aspect of our being when we can truly express our sexual nature.
The essence of Tantra is integration and transformation and today tantra has also become a buzz word for connection and authenticity. Can you be true to yourself and to your relationship? Can you freely express the primal force of your sexual energy while being in alignment with your heart and mind and with your partner?
Your intimate relationship offers a shelter in the storm, a safe place to explore trust, communication and a sharing of your deepest self. Your relationship is at the same time a mirror for all your projections, fears and dreams, and a crucible of transformation and spiritual growth. It offers an opportunity for the healing of your childhood traumas, and a deep karmic friendship in the ancient tradition of the ashram or sangha, spiritual community and companionship. With the right partner we can keep each other on the path, walking each other home.
The Ancient Taoists also created practices that promote vitality through cultivating and nurturing sexual energy.
We will initially explore new dimensions of non-verbal and non-sexual communication through bodywork and massage, releasing tension and energy blockages, as well as partner yoga and white tantra practices, including chakra toning, eye gazing and Tibetan pulsing for clearing emotional blockages. All healing and health, including sexual, emotional and mental, is about clearing the blocks in the flow of energy/chi/prana.
We will also playfully explore our boundaries and the communication of desire and consent, and the interchangeable roles in yin/yang or dominance and submission, in movement and dance, practicing and exploring surrender and vulnerability as a pathway to revealing our inner natures to each other.
Talks and discussions will include:
- Multiple orgasmic responses and internal and external orgasms, including female ejaculation and male orgasm without ejaculation.
- Sex magic and the conscious invocation and manifestation into the physical world of desired objectives during sexual play, and the use of sexual energy and secret-ions, to charge, heal and sanctify.
We all know how sexual energy enlivens and electrifies. We can learn to accept, embrace and channel this energy for health, longevity and spiritual growth. Some believe that the blocking of this primal life force is the cause of all problems on the planet, not only physical ailments and disease, but also war, poverty, mental illness and societal dysfunction.
Divine Woman, Divine Man. Much of our work in sexuality and relationships is in celebrating once again the sacred power of the feminine. However, we need to step into a new appreciation of our complete divine nature, in order to hold space for the other to do the same, celebrating and embracing both the Divine Masculine, and Divine Feminine within ourselves and each other. To give birth to a new state of consciousness, you have to become like a woman, nurture and gestate. To fertilize your own creativity, productivity and embodiment, become like a man. Penetrate, inspire, initiate.
Same sex couples are welcome.
Our workshop will be fully clothed, more intimate practices will be for homework.
This workshop is ideal for any partnerships. Levels of intimacy are optional. Newly formed relationships can create a solid foundation for the future, and long term relationships can recreate that moment when your lips first touched.
Our program includes:
• Meditation, yoga and qigong practice to center yourself in your own truth and balance and harmonize your personal energy.
• A short introduction to the Vajrayana, the Buddhist Tantric tradition, and Shivait Hindu Tantra.
• Partner Yoga for deepening our stretches and entering into a non-verbal dialogue to harmonize and align with each other energetically.
• Tantric meditations and exercises including eye gazing and chakra toning, aligning and merging practices.
• “The Beginning of the Embrace“ - remembering and recreating that moment when your lips first touched.
• Playshops in movement and dance in interchangeable Yin/Yang dynamics.
• Exploring consent and boundaries and games for fun and playful physical interaction and intimacy.
• Tantric healing touch and pressure point massage techniques to release mental, emotional and sexual energy blockages.
• Tibetan Pulsing (Hara or womb pulsing). Helps release emotional blockages.
Cost: R1000 per couple.
Venue: Private home in Sunset Beach, Milnerton, Cape Town.
Double ensuite bedrooms are available for R600 per night.
Book via eft or: